Family Wealth Planning Involves
- Developing strategies to help clients work towards their goals.
- Analysis of Income and Living Expenses to provide a picture for long term goals and comfortable standard of living
- Beneficiary Designation review
- Analysis of your current Estate Plans, Wills and Trusts in alignment with your goals
- Preservation and transferring of your wealth to future generations
- Providing guidance in the event of a death of a loved one
- Executive Level Benefit Consulting
- Employee Benefits / 401(k)s
- Analysis and review of your Insurance Policies compared to your needs
- Reviewing your types of insurances: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Income and Liability, to protect yourself, your family and loved ones
- Discuss Long Term Care and GAP Insurance
Tax Reduction Planning
- Comprehensive review of your tax position to assess opportunities reduction strategies. This includes analysis of Roth conversion. possibilities and the matching of Passive Income with Passive Loss activities.
- Annual review of your tax situation and planning to incorporate advantages of any new tax law changes.
- Provide guidance on Tax - Free Exchange possibilities.
- Offer recommendations of tax solutions and Tax Advantaged Investments. Possible reduction of the taxation on Minimum Required Distributions from retirement accounts.
Retirement Plan Services
- In depth retirement planning for adequate wealth to ensure a comfortable and worry-free retirement.
- Retirement transition
- Offer recommendations for the most appropriate distribution strategy of 401(k)s and IRAs
- Risk Management Consulting, succession and estate planning
- 401(k) Plans for Small Businesses