You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
We'll ask you lots of questions, including:
- What does your ideal life look like?
- Do you know where your money goes each month?
- Are you confident that you and your assets are adequately and properly insured?
- Will you be able to retire with the lifestyle you want?
- Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state?
- Are you funding your child’s education at the expense of your future?
Initial consultation covers your present position:
- Your goals
- Retirement Plans and Investments
- Income and Expenses
- Wills, trusts
You Can Expect:
- Warm Welcome
- Enjoyable Service
- Comfortable and Relaxing Meetings
- Listening First
- Great Advice
Why Fee Based Services?
Unlike many other financial planning companies:
Our Planning Strategies are not limited by a certain number or type of products. Where other companies may rely on steering you and your assets toward a particular set of products to drive their commissions, our fee-based structure means that as your portfolio increases in value, so does the compensation of our fee-based advisor. Likewise, if your value decreases, so does ours, making us truly invested in your success. We do not simply prescribe recommendations for your financial compensation, we manage it closely so that your assets are positioned to work for your advantage.
Daily monitoring of your portfolio.
- In-house models-tactical asset location as the economy moves through its cycles.
Optimal combination for your highest return in consideration of your risk category.
- Evaluating market sectors and market trends daily to identify which asset classes for the given time.
As your guide to financial wealth, we're with you every step of the way.
- Fee-based management seeks to put the advisor directly on the same side with the client, as the client's portfolio growth increases, so does the compensation of the advisor.